Enrolling - U.S. Citizens

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires Magnum Helicopters to adhere to the following before flight training begins:

  • You must present a passport or birth certificate to verify your citizenship

  • You must present a driver's license or some other government-issued photo identification


Enrolling - International Students

If you are not a U.S. Citizen, the TSA (Transportation Safety Administration) demands that a list of protocols are followed before any flight training can begin.

To begin this process, visit www.flightschoolcandidates.gov and click on the tab Create New Student Account. This will take you through the process.

If you need assistance with this process, feel free to contact Magnum Helicopters. For more information and details about the TSA protocols, click here.


Foreign License Conversion

Magnum has assisted foreign pilots with their conversion to a U.S. license. This process begins with the same process as enrolling as an international student. Please contact us if this is something in which you are interested.